It is important to MDPharmaCourses to help our users retain their privacy. We believe your business is no one else’s. Your privacy is important to us and to you, hence we will protect the information that you share with us.
- Your personal information such as name, phone number, email address or any other information will not be disclosed or sold to any third party.
- Unauthorized users will not have access to your personal information due to our highly secured data base.
By virtue of Chapter 3 and Article 5(d) of the GDPR, you have the right to ensure that your personal information on our website is correct and current. Hence you may:
- Edit, view or delete your personal information on our website.
- Tell us whether you want us or third parties to send you information and offers.
- Sign up for electronic newsletter about our services.
- Instruct us to delete any personal data we hold about you.
We will retain User provided data for as long as you use the services provided by us and for a reasonable time thereafter as provided under Article 5(e). We will not engage in the act of unnecessary data retention.
REQUEST FOR PERSONAL DATA
In line with the Data Protection rules and regulations (Chapter 3), you have the right to ask for the current status of your personal data and what we do with such data. You can notify us by email, and we will do our best to provide your correct personal data to you on request. Be certain that the words Personal Data Request are in the Subject line.
With respect to Article 6, MDPharmaCourses has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honoured. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
However, in the event of unforeseeable circumstances leading to data breach, you will be informed of such data breach within 72 hours of identifying the breach.
MDPharmaCourses will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on MDPharmaCourses or the site (b) protect and defend the rights or property of MDPharmaCourses and its family of Websites, and (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of MDPharmaCourses its Websites, or the public (Article 6 (1)(c)).