What delegates will learn in this course?
- The release of new international ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Important Environment Management concepts and the difference between Environmental Aspects and Impact with the help of Activities
- The particular differences between ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 14001:2004
- Revision Rational of the new standard
- The Standard Structure on HLS (High level Structure)
- ISO 14001 Standard’s compatibility with ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 for Integrated Management System (IMS)
- PDCA Approach in the ISO 14001 Standard
- Context of Organization (Keeping EMS as the Focus)
- Leadership Role in Environmental Management System
- Planning Clause including Management of Risk and Opportunities related to environment
- Support Functions required for Operations of the EMS
- The Operation Controls of the EMS
- Emergency Preparedness & Response (BP Case Study as an activity)
- Performance Evaluation (Check Part of the PDCA)
- Improvement (Clause 10 of the Standard)
Recorded Course Description:
This is a recorded course on environmental management system as per ISO 14001:2015 and best practices for managing environmental performance. ISO 14001:2015 is the recognized global standard for the environment management system (EMS) for companies, businesses and manufacturing units. The standard is developed to assist organizations in complying the environmental regulatory requirements as well.
Managing environment performance in a business is the most complex part. Likewise in the business excellence, this part cannot be ignored even if it is a complicated process which incorporates numerous roles and phases. Therefore this course is designed to help students understand the new ISO 14001:2015 standard and to help companies to manage and optimize their environmental performance and to improve continually.
In this recorded session, the all main clauses of ISO 14001:2015 are well discussed. Along-with that several activity items are also incorporated to help students understand the context of environment, environmental audits, Emergency Preparedness & response and Operation Controls etc.
Who should take this recorded course
- Corporate experts working in various supply chains including the service and manufacturing industry.
- Learners who want to make career as Manager of Environment System of a company, or as an environmental expert.
- Professionals working in Quality who want to learn environmental management system to play a role in integrated management system (IMS).
- Experts who want to help businesses in meeting the new requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
- Bachelor, Master and PHD students of environmental sciences who want to improve their profiles.
- The course is not for designed for Certified Lead auditors on ISO 14001:2015 on the other hand they can have it if they need a reference course.